Business Climate Change Adaptation: the next step
We can help your organisation improve its resilience against projected climate change impacts by:
- Conducting a vulnerability assessment to identify high-
probability climate change impacts on your business.
- Preparing a targeted course of mitigation actions.
- Helping you to develop and implement your adaptation
The Starting Point
Neutral Supply Chain’s comprehensive business carbon services include:
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) quantification: This is the most essential step in your carbon journey. We will work with you to quantify your organisation's carbon footprint, identify emission hotspots and prepare inventories in compliance with the GHG Protocol, Defra and ISO 14064 standards.
- Verification and auditing: We can help you to define your reporting boundaries and conduct independent verification of your GHG inventory in accordance with the internationally established ISO 14064-3 standard.
Carbon Management & Mitigation: the follow-on
We will draw on our deep supply chain and logistics expertise to help you cut your operating costs and carbon emissions by means of the following:
- Green energy procurement.
- Energy-efficient equipment assessment.
- Energy and sustainability software implementation.
- Energy awareness training via employee engagement.
Regenesis' carbon tracking and reduction software is part of the toolset used to deliver meaningful and accurate carbon reporting
From 2011 to 2015 the Neutral Supply Chain team implemented and operated the carbon footprint and sustainability reporting system for McDonald's logistics supply chain across Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.